Unicorns discovered moonlighting on Kindle!

While I’ve had my horn stuck into the copyedit of my author’s new series (wrestling with queries such as whether “sword” should have a capital letter if it is a magic sword, and dodgy spellings of the Celtic name Arianrhod), it turns out she has been moonlighting on another blog!

Now normally I wouldn’t use my horn to point you over there, as it’s a blog about technological gadgets called Kindles and those new-fangled e-books, which (according to the votes on the right of this blog) 30 out of 35 unicorn fans DO NOT LIKE. But since an e-book is the only way you can now read her book “Spellfall”, which has several unicorns in it, I suppose I’d better give you the link...

Kindle Authors UK

Drop by if and leave her a comment if you must (though don’t encourage her too much), then hurry up back here. The good thing is she’ll only be blogging over there once a month, and the rest of the time she’ll be here with me.

Authors, eh? Can’t live with them, can’t live without them… if you know what a unicorn means.